To quote from the forum announcement made by Artfire" As you will be hearing over the next few days, Artfire.com will be rolling out the "Holiday Free For All" promotion. For the holiday season all accounts (both Basic and Verified) will have the ability to list unlimited listings. There will be no listing fees, no final valuation fees, no commission fees, and no catches." This will give Artfire a chance to introduce itself to a lot of online sellers who may have never heard of it. In addition, there will be an uploader, so if you have an etsy shop,yo can bulk upload your etsy stuff to your Artfire shop. After you get it loaded, there will still be some editing to do, but the vast majority of the work will be done.
Being a Pro (verified) seller on Artfire has lots of advantages. I'll quote again from the forum announcement "Verified Only Benefits
1) +1 search weighting (verified members always win a relevancy contest where the tie is with a basic member)
2) The Facebook Kiosk (worth $12/month all by itself by monetizing your fan page)
3) Coupon codes and gift certificates
4) Free featured spots for every verified member on the category, trend and gift guide pages (randomly selected)
5) Artisan Guilds
7) Sticky Cart
8) Global Product Editor
9) Multiple quantity listings
10) Fully customizable colors and layouts for the Fusion Studio
11) The Gallery on your Fusion Studio
12) Larger Super banner
13) Advanced Artisan Bio with multiple pictures and links
14) Studio widgets capability for ads, video, or other html and flash widgets
15) 10 pictures instead of 4 on items.
16) No advertising in your studio or items.
17) No promotion of other (verified) sellers items on your item listings.
18) Up to 99 studio categories
SO, if you have thought about setting up an Artfire Studio, now just might be the time to do it.