Monday, February 15, 2010

The featured guild studio this week is

PositivelyCharmingThings. You can find this studio here http://www.artfire.com/users/PositivelyCharmingThings



Nikki, from Phoenix is the creator, curator and owner of this great studio. She works with a lot of polymer clay and does it very well, too. (I tried it once and it isn't as easy as it looks.) She love to create-anything and is always working on something besides holding down what I call a "paycheck" job. One day, she hopes to be able to make a living off of her creations. (I know that feeling.). As wonderful as her creations are, I just wouldn't be surprised if she does just that.



My absolute favorite piece in her studio is this Pink and White Swirly Heart Necklace on an organza ribbon. It's so delicate, feminine, and wonderful-perfect if you have a girly-girl on any kind of gift list. The rivoli crystal in the center is going to reflect the light and add lots of dazzle.

Ok, I"ll stop gushing and post the picture now.




I know it isn't close to Christmas right now, even though the weather across the country seems to disagree, but I wanted to post this picture so you can see just how talented Nikki is with polymer clay sculpting.









No comments: