Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The featured shop from the Artfirelessthan(10)sales guild

is our guildmaster/mistress herself, VaBeachQuilter.http://www.artfire.com/users/vabeachquilter


I am in awe of anybody who has a talent for sewing-and sewing this beautifully. That is something that, for some reason, is beyond me. Been there, tried it numerous times and faced the fact that I will never be a seamstress of any kind. That's ok-I would be a fabric addict instead of a bead addict and fabric would take up so much more room than my beads do.




Kim is Va Beach Quilter-guess where she is from. LOL! She has been a machine quilter for about 10 years now. Besides making quilts, she also makes bags, backbaqcks and ishappy to take custom orders. She has done a custom back back for the mom of a Tamp Bay Ray baseball player that I think is fantastic! (Of course I would-Opening Day can't get here quick enough for me.)


Here are a couple of things I love from her Artfire studio.




No comments: