Saturday, May 23, 2009

A gorgeous stop on the artfire crazy train today

Besides being addicted to seed beads, I am also addicted to all things glass. I love glass whether it's beads, vases or stained glass windows. Our stop today is the wonderful glass work studio of DerondaDesigns.

It's improtant to know when buying lampwork beads that they have been kiln annealed. This process keeps the beads from cooling too quickly which makes them vulnerable to breaking easily. DerondaDesigns kiln anneals her beautiful beads.
After looking at all the great beads she has in her studio, I decided that these beads are my favorites. I love the translucency of etched glass and these beads fill the bill.

So, if you love lampwork, and fused glass pretties, be sure to stop in at DerondaDesigns on artfire.

No comments: