Thursday, July 2, 2009

The crazy train rider today is....


There is some incredible artisian jewelry in her studio. I love handmade jewelry, but don't wear much of it, so I rarely buy it. However, if the piece I am going to show you is still in her studio in a couple of months, it will have a new home. I fell in love with this beautiful dichroic fused glass pendant the minute I saw it. I bet you will, too. If not, there is a lot of other beautiful jewelry in her studio that would make you fall in love with it in a heartbeat. So here is my favorite piece, with a partial description taken from the studio listing.


"This particular pendant is a Monet Impressionist inspired fused glass pendant. Subtle soft green and aqua transparent color combination with hints of violet blue and golden green dichroic."


No comments: