Sunday, July 12, 2009

We are stopping to day in.........

a wonderful jewelry designer's studio Beadlady 5. Her motto is "girls just wanna have pearls". How true!!http://www.artfire.com/users/Beadlady5

As I was looking through her studio for something to feature on my blog, I saw many beautiful things in blue. If you don't know by now that I love blue, and all things glass, you haven't been reading my blog very carefully. I also love cats and dogs and all things furry-except possums. While I was trying to decide what to tease yo with and lure you into her studio with, I came across this. It's so cool. It's Asa The Fat Cat Lampwork Bead necklace. So cool and if you are a cat lover, you will love Asa.






1 comment:

Ajdjss Guild said...

Thanks so much for the blog post!
You are sweet!
ta,ta margo