Friday, August 7, 2009

The Artfire Crazy train riders.....

have been removed from my blog. The side links I had to the studios, that is. If you want to see the studios, the posts are still here. I will still be tweeting about them and other social networking things. I have taken the side links off my blog because I don't want them to become targets of the wacko that is currently stalking and harrassing online sellers. She knows full well who I am and the disgust I have for her. Since she is scared of me, she would not think twice about going after these innocent sellers. I have been quite vocal against her in different forums where she lurks, and reads and spies. In a lot of ways, she reminds me of some sort of "Chester the Molester", hiding and lurking in the bushes for the next victim. It's ok, though, my friend Karma is watching and lurking too. I would bet all my beads that Karma is gonna win this one.

No comments: