Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lake Superior Agate Destash now happening

I'm getting rid of some of those Lake Superior Agates that were in the three pounds I recently acquired. I'm doing that in my Artfire Studio which you can find here http://www.artfire.com/users/DancingWindDesigns

If I was born as a 5 year old master beader who didn't have to go to school ever, I might be able to bead all these nuggets by the time I hit 70. since that isn't happening, I'm getting rid of some of them. They are perfect for wire wrapping or setting in bezels.

Here are just a few pictures of some of the different lots I am destashing. If you are interested, keep checking back becaused I probably have at least a pound to sort and photograph and list. What is listed now is probably 1/4 of what I have.



No comments: