Friday, January 8, 2010

Alicia Helsley aka Fat Daddy Sweets

Alicia is another creative person who was a target on the fraud blog. The fraud blogger saw a rival for her cookie business.


Before I go any further, I need to warn you about something. Do Not Click This Link If You Are Hungry. Fat Daddy Sweets is a chocolate lovers/candy addicts dream come true. http://www.fatdaddysweets.com/ So much of a dream come true, that Martha Stewart Weddings contacted Alicia about her truffles for an article they were doing.

I am such a chocoholic that I don't know where to begin to rave about her candy. Candy is too simple a word for what she creates-confections is more like it.


After you look at the pics of my favorite goodies, go get your own. LOL! I bet you can't eat just one, either.


Who can resist Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties?













Or these luscious Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles.




No comments: